To Schedule a Massage
What is Ayurvedic Abhyanga Massage?
Why should you get it?
What to expect?
Health Benefits of Ayurvedic Abhyanga Massage
- Reduction in Stress – This type of therapy helps restore the balance of the energies, thus calming and relieving stress from your mind and body.
- Reduction in Heal Cracking, Roughness And Dryness – Abhyanga oil therapy helps your skin build resistance against the harsh environment, while maintaining smooth and supple skin. It also strengthens the fragile skin and increases skin’s natural vibrant beauty helping skin to adapt the ageing process more gracefully and reduce wrinkles.
- Relief of Chronic Back Pain – The oil massaged deep in to the skin relieves the muscle tension and stretches the muscles to reduce pain and aches in the affected areas.
- Promotes better sleep – The sensation of Abhyanga is deeply nourishing to your brain, nervous system, mind, soul, skin and joints. It induces a sense of calmness and contentment.
Tips to keep in mind
Ayurvedic massages should not be done in the following conditions according to Ayurveda.
- Acute swelling
- Acute illness – unless allowed by your doctor.
- During menstruation
- Bleeding disorders or blood clots
- In extreme emotional states
- During chemotherapy